ESP LTD MH-400NT
The ESP LTD MH-400NT Electric Guitar is the perfect axe for high-powered rock and the guitarist who wants maximum sustain and no trem. String-thru bridge, set-neck with almost no heel, active EMG-81 pickups, 25-1/2" scale, and deep cutaway access to the top of the guitar neck. The MH-400NT has an Earvana compensated nut that puts it in tune, and Grover tuners keep it there, even when the strings are getting slammed. This ESP electric guitar has a quilted maple top on mahogany with a see-thru black finish and black hardware giving it a look as dark and dangerous as the sound it puts out.
- Construction: set-neck, minimal heel
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Body: mahogany with quilted maple top
- Neck/Fretboard: 3-piece maple/rosewood
- Inlays: offset blocks with name at 12th fret
- Pickups: EMG-81 active set
- Electronics: volume, tone, 3-way slotted toggle
- Hardware: black, Earvana compensated nut, Grover tuners
- Bridge: tune-o-matic, string-thru-body
- Binding: white (body, neck, and headstock)
- Frets: 24 XJ